Join Everett Clinic physicians at our Shoreline location from 10 am – 2 pm for a day of senior-themed health and wellness events.
Meet with a licensed insurance planner as he covers the ABC’s of Medicare, watch as a doctor of physical therapy demonstrates beginners balance and strength training exercises, learn mindfulness meditation exercises, and much more.
Enjoy refreshments and win fitness-themed door prizes, including a Fitbit Charge heart rate and fitness wristband. No registration is required and there is no cost. Guests are welcome! Drop in for one session, or stay for the whole day.
Wednesday, May 30, 10 am – 2 pm
1201 N 175th Street, Shoreline 98133 (Next door to Trader Joe’s)
- 10 am Medicare Information Session with Taylor Vidor, Licensed Insurance Planner
- 11:30 am Laura Macleod, PhD, Behavioral Health: Happy despite chronic health issues
- 12:15 pm Andrew Eisentrout, DPT, Physical Therapy: Walk it off! Walking for wellness
- 12:30 pm Miriam Hunt, LICSW, Behavioral Health: Mindfulness meditation for stress reduction
- 1 pm Kirra Hicks, DPT, Physical Therapy: Getting stronger, preventing falls
- 1:30 pm Benjamin Chia, MD, Hand Surgery & Therapy: Thumb joint arthritis and carpal tunnel
- 2 pm Vivek Agarwal, MD, Allergy, Asthma & Immunology: Ahem! Understanding your chronic cough